Monday, May 17, 2010

Bringing Home Jonah

Everyone knows that my dogs are my pride and joy and I spend lots of time talking about them. My amazing labrador, Jonah, is no exception! Last March Bryan and I drove all the way to Ohio to pick him up and bring him back to North Carolina. Here are a few of his puppy pictures that I'm always so proud to share. Even from a young age, he astounded me with his affection and intelligence.


Our first meeting with Jonah in the breeder's back yard.






We stopped to get some lunch about 2 hours after we picked up Jonah and let him run around in field. His first taste of freedom!






Jonah finally crashed in the back seat. Bryan made him a cozy bed with blankets and towels and a big teddy bear for him to curl up with.




From the first day we got him, he's loved to sleep on his back!







Don't let these pictures fool you into thinking that Jonah slept a lot as a puppy. That was NOT the case. It's just that the only time he would slow down enough for us to get pictures was when he was sleeping!




Look at those gorgeous blue eyes!



Could Jonah's ears BE any bigger???







Checking it all out in his new big back yard.



A fun afternoon of playing in the yard with Hannah. Look at all the pollen on my nose! I'm definitely a Southerner now!






No comments:

Post a Comment